People who usually travel to Florida are being prodded to step outside their comfort zone.
This year, the oil spill disaster along with a predicted big hurricane season has made Florida a mess-in-the-making. Vacationers and travelers are already canceling plans and looking elsewhere.
Destinations with thousands of American residents, like Puerto Vallarta, suddenly seem less foreign to the typical Florida lover.
Vallarta is Less Foreign — Most People Speak English
In my experience, in any place relevant to a visitor, more than half the people speak enough English to helpfully answer a simple question. Even outside tourist areas, it’s easy to find your way. People are friendly, signs abound, and the bay or mountains are always in view.
Crime is non-existent. In any place relevant to a visitor, you’ll see white-clad cops. They are there for helping visitors like you. Also, drug wars are hundreds of miles away. As a result of these and other things, there are no criminals for you to worry about. You’re safer here than any Florida city.
Instead of putting all of Mexico into the same pot, this year Americans are looking at how good certain destinations truly are.
Puerto Vallarta is always near the top of every “best-place-to-visit” list.
Instead of putting all of Mexico into the same pot, this year Americans are looking at how good certain destinations truly are. Vallarta has it all.
- Every activity except snow is here. Whatever you want to do, it’s done here.
- People are clean and vibrant. Food, music, drink, play, relax.
- This is a fun, friendly city located in the perfect tropical beach, jungle, and mountain setting.
- The climate here is much better than Florida’s heavy mugginess. This time of year (off-season) it’s more humid, but still much cooler than Florida.
- Health care is abundant. Doctors, dentists, clinics, hospitals are cheap and state-of-the-art.
- Costs are low. Flights are cheap. Dollars buy a lot. Americans live better for less money than they can in the States.
Very often, I run into deals that will reimburse flights, give you a luxurious room for 3 nights, along with gourmet meals, liquor, tickets to events and activities, and more. But not every deal is for everybody so I try to hook up visitors to the best for their desires.
Can’t Go to Florida? Take Advantage of the Off-Season in Vallarta
This is the best time to visit Puerto Vallarta. During the off season, rooms are empty and prices are low. Natives are cutting deals.
If you like it quiet and relaxing, or you like it active and healthy, you’ll enjoy the best vacation of your life without too much foreign-ness. Or delve into native life on a pirate adventure.
Click on Contact for more details about how you enjoy the perfect vacation for you! And learn more about incredible deals.